Company formation in Plovdiv
Our fee for incorporating a Private limited EOOD company in Bulgaria is only 299 € including all legal & state fees and registered office address. Using our company formation services, we do not charge maintenance or annual fees for a registered office address. Our company formation package includes the issuance of personal tax identification number. You also receive free scanned business mail service.
Company Formation Procedure in Bulgaria
To incorporate a company in Bulgaria, you have to propose a company name, business activities, amount of founding capital, attach a copy of passport or national ID card & your residential address abroad. After receiving payment for the service, we will email you a set of incorporation documents. You need to attest only two of the incorporation documents (Power of Attorney and Specimen) in the nearest Bulgarian embassy or general consulate. Alternatively, the two mentioned documents can be attested or legalized following one of the following procedures:
If the country where you reside is a member to The Hague Convention on Apostilles, you can apostille legalize the documents with your Foreign Affairs Ministry (note: apostilling the documents in your country, they must be further legalized by the Bulgarian Foreign Affairs and incur an extra fee of 80 €);
If the country where you reside has signed a has signed a bilateral legal assistance treaty with the Republic of Bulgaria, you can attest the set of incorporation documents with the nearest notary public in your country. Bulgaria has signed a Legal Aid Agreement with Austria, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Vietnam, Georgia, Italy, Yemen, Cyprus, People’s Democratic Republic of Korea, Cuba, Kuwait, Hungary, Ukraine, Uzbekistan Libya, Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia, Mongolia, Poland, Romania, The Russian Federation, Syrian Arab Republic, Serbia (as well as Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia and Croatia). (note: attesting the documents with a local notary public in your country, the set of incorporation documents need to be further legalized with the Bulgarian Foreign Affairs and incur an extra fee of 80 €);
- Of course, you may visit us in Bulgaria and attest the documents with a local notary public.
Attesting the documents in the nearest Bulgarian embassy or general consulate, or with a local notary public in Bulgaria, you will incur no extra costs.
The rest of the incorporation documents only need to be signed and full name written down. Please note that all company documents need to be signed in blue ink.
Your EOOD company will be officially incorporated within 2-3 working days of receiving the attested incorporation documents to our office in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. If you apostille legalize the incorporation documents, we need further to legalize them with the Foreign Affairs Bulgaria which will take few more days and costs 80 € extra.
Advantages using our services to establish a limited company in Bulgaria
- No fee for a registered office address. We will provide a top location registered office address for your Bulgarian company free of charge for as long as you need
- No maintenance, annual or hidden fees
- Guaranteed lowest price! If you are offered a lower price, we would be happy to beat it
- Competitive pricing for Accounting Services in Plovdiv
- Free scanned business mail service
- Free issuance of personal tax identification number
- You may purchase a Bulgarian ready-made EOOD company
Benefits of registering a Bulgarian company
- Considered beneficial when you apply for tax residence in Bulgaria
- You may buy a property in Bulgaria as a company asset
- You may register a car in Bulgaria as a company asset
- Lowest setup fees within the EU
- Lowest required founding capital – 1€
- Lowest Tax on Dividends in the EU – 5% only
- Lowest Tax on Corporate & Personal Income – 10% flat rate
- Lowest Social security contributions in the EU
- VAT within the EU – 0%
- Easy, Fast and Secure incorporation service
- Affordable accounting & legal services
- Double Taxation treaties with 65+ countries
For more details about setting up a limited company in Bulgaria, please do not hesitate to contact us.